The Tanner Ba’ Stadium Project: Part Three
Just don’t kick it out of bounds…
This morning’s first set of maps don’t show any additions from last time (though one stadium I visited has been added to the database) but they are going to be bigger than last time and that should allow you to see our accomplishments in a bit more detail. We’ll start with Ireland.
WeeFuse and Andrew M.
- Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland (INT)
And after that whirlwind tour we’re off to Iceland!
- Laugardalsvollur National Stadium, Reykjavik, Iceland (INT)
- Hlíðarendi (Vodafonevöllurinn), Reykjavik, Iceland (Valur F.C.)
And finally, to the slightly fuller map of England…
- Anfield, Liverpool, England (Premier League)
- Wembley, London, England (ENT)
- Emirates Stadium, London, England (Arsenal F.C.)
Daryl from Dingwall
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, England (Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.)
- Madejski Stadium, Reading, England (Reading F.C.)
- Kassam Stadium, Oxford, England (Oxford United F.C.)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, England (Watford F.C.)
- Craven Cottage, London, England (Fulham F.C.)
So, with all of those out of the way there’s only one map left…