Visit the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art only 10 minutes from Tanner Ba’ World Headquarters
…I will stick to the football stories.
So I’ll jump into the breach, and ask a couple of Q’s.
1) what are a few of your all-time favorite bands that have meant the most to you, even if not as much today.
2) any currently active and relevant bands you like/listen to, whether all-time fave or not
3) big fan of any of the other major US sports? Or any of the more “European” ones? Any guilty pleasures in there -maybe not a huge fan of, but like more than you’d care to admit?
4) philosophically for or against (or, perhaps more accurately, believe can be successful) the attempts to “quantify”/analyze what happens on the pitch (ie, “moneyball”-ization of football)? Believe it can/will ultimately be successful?
5) any odd/small/unlikely clubs (other than Ross County) you have a soft spot for around the world?
6) Combat Rock – criminally underrated, or an album too far. Discuss.
7) where’s the link to the background story re: Ross County. Love the whole story.
Think I know the answers to some of these, but wouldn’t hurt to know for sure.
Also, willing to answer these myself if anyone cares. ***oceans of crickets***
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.