Patience is a virtue…right?
As is wont to happen occasionally, the vagaries of everyday life have derailed me bit in recent days and as a result my usually steady output here at The Tanner Ba’ has suffered and for that I humbly apologize. As a demonstration of my sincerity I would like to at least give you an idea what is “in the pipeline” at the moment and that, I hope, you’ll look forward to reading as soon as things here are back on track.
- The fourth and final installment of “Scots in American Football,” which will focus on the participation of Scottish players (and coaches if I have the time) in Major League Soccer and perhaps touching on the lower leagues in the American pyramid.
- A lengthy post in which I attempt to list every pair of football boots (excluding turf and indoor) I have ever owned going back to the 6th grade. This piece is all but finished except for the pictures, which are a bear to find. I’ll also have to take some pictures of my current boots as I can’t even find pictures of those online!
- The return of Prime Minister’s Question Time.
- If I receive anything other than a “form letter” reply, a discussion of the email I sent to the New England Revolution today in response to their bombardment of my in box with “Won’t you please buy 2013 season tickets?” I will not, and I told them why.
- I am still trying to track down former Ross County player Scott Morrison- the only player on last year’s roster not to remain with the club or to sign with another club- so far as I know anyway.
There will probably be more, but for now I’m off to muse about all the things I could have done with the money I had to spend on my car today…