Pretty Kit Pictures!!
Look who’s in the front!!
I came a cross this today and I thought I’d share it with all of you who are fans of Scottish Football and/or kits. If you’d like to see a bigger version of this same picture you can go here. If you do click that link you’ll also be able to watch a slide show which features the away kits of some the SPL clubs. My contribution- other than guiding you to the pictures- is that I am going to give my take on each clubs home and away kit in as few words as possible. Click through if you have absolutely nothing to do for the next 3 to 4 minutes.I’ll start on the far left of the picture above…
- Heart of Midlothian F.C.: The sponsor logo ruins it.
- Kilmarnock F.C.: Fine, but I don’t like the dark socks.
- Aberdeen F.C.: Perfect.
- St. Johnstone F.C.: I don’t like anything but the striped socks.
- Dundee F.C.: It pains me, but I can’t find much wrong with this kit.
- Celtic F.C.: I don’t like the dark socks…at all.
- Ross County F.C.: Good enough.
- Motherwell F.C.: Amber and claret- always loved it.
- St. Mirren F.C.: Perfect.
- Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C.: Too monochromatic.
- Dundee United F.C.: A little Halloween-y but I like it.
- Hibernian F.C.: The green is just a little too dark.
Please consult the slide show to see the away uniforms listed below…
- Aberdeen F.C.: Better than anything the Crew have ever worn.
- Celtic F.C.: Away not pictured.
- Dundee F.C.: Away not pictured.
- Dundee United F.C.: The sponsor logo on the shorts is an abomination.
- Heart of Midlothian F.C.: An alternate version of the home kit, also ruined by the sponsor logo.
- Motherwell F.C.: Away not pictured.
- Ross County F.C.: Sash-tastic perfection.
- St. Johnstone F.C.: Away not pictured.
- St. Mirren F.C.: The Fila logo on the sleeves ruin them…so much sadness.
I’ll out of town this weekend at my high school reunion (never mind what the number is!) so this will be it until a Ross County F.C. – Aberdeen F.C. recap when I return Sunday. It’ll be nice to see all of my classmates- as long as they don’t ask me why I keep checking my phone!
GET IN THERE COUNTY!!